User wanting to use a .local domain to host DNS

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:32:54 UTC 2012

Just fyi,

some talk about Extensions of the Bonjoure Protocol Suite few days ago;

Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:11 AM

The mdnsext BoF is today at 15:20 US Eastern Time. The agenda is below.
Slides are available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/materials.html.
Remote participation details are here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.html

Thomas and I will need someone to take minutes, and a Jabber relay -
volunteers welcome!

Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/mdnsext/

Extensions of the Bonjour Protocol Suite (mdnsext) BoF