BIND 9.8.0 dns64 feature

Ashok Agarwal ashokagarwal.smit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:00:12 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I have gone thru the release note of BIND 9.8.0 to found that the feature "*
dns64*" has been implemented in this version of BIND for the first time. I
also learned that there are other features as well besides "dns64".
Now, my task is to port "dns64" in my BIND 9.7.3 (ported for ISC BIND 9.7.3
only) but the challenge here is to discriminate the code for "dns64"
feature as I don't want to ported the whole code difference between 9.8.0
and 9.7.7rc1.

Therefore I request you, if you have explicit code for "dns64" feature then
please share.

Thanks in anticipation.

--
Regards,