答复: DDOS Atatck on BIND 9.8.0

Tony Xue xuezxbb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:43:26 UTC 2012

Actually I don't have very good idea about it. It's kind of you just cannot do anything about it. Also you're not the server used to attack others so there're less action can be done.

I just think you can upgrade to BIND 9, because you're ISP level so most actions I have done , you can't do it.

How much bandwidth cost for attack every day?