No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

latest stable incarnation of BIND 9:

/usr/sbin/in.named[172]: [ID866145 daemon.error] dispatch 21ddb0: shutting
down due to TCP receive error: unexpected error

When I do a ps -ef | grep named after this message, I see that named is
still running, and it answers queries when I do an nslookup.  The message
worries me, however.  'in.named' is a GCC 2.95.3 compiled BIND 9 binary.  I
noticed that another user posted this question February 1 regarding a
Solaris 2.7 install but received no response.  Has anyone found a
resolution, or even a reason for this error?

Thanks in advance,
Justin Thomas