Suggestions for primary DNS hosting

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Aug 7 13:13:29 UTC 2013

Within the last few years, we have drastically reduced our DNS footprint, as well as our datacenter size. We are looking to migrate our primary DNS to a provider, but I'm having trouble finding ones that meet our requirements

1) Provide primary DNS without necessary being the registar for the domain
2) Provide primary DNS for both forward and reverse zones.
3) Support IPv4 and IPv6 records
4) Provide IPv6 nameservers (not required, but nice to have)
5) Allow arbitrary RR records such as SPF, TXT, etc...

Any suggestions?