DNSSEC book reviewers wanted

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Feb 20 14:28:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've written a short book on DNSSEC. The goal is to help existing DNS
admins implement DNSSEC on BIND.

I have a trusted technical reviewer, but I'm interested in getting
additional feedback before it goes out. And naturally I thought of
this list. No one person catches everything.

If you know some DNSSEC, and you're interested in getting more DNSSEC
deployment out in the real world, I'd appreciate your help.

More information at
http://blather.michaelwlucas.com/archives/1579

Apologies if this went too far off-charter. I certainly won't be
pimping my work here.

Thanks,
==ml

--