Announcements for latest beta releases delayed by accident.

Michael McNally mcnally at isc.org
Thu Mar 14 22:05:26 UTC 2013

With apologies to readers of this list: the announcement e-mails
for BIND 9.6-ESV-R9b2, 9.8.5b2, and 9.9.3b2 were sent to the
bind-announce list earlier this week but a typo in my shell script
incorrectly prevented the bind-users and bind-workers lists from
receiving the announcement at that time.

The bind-announce list *is* the place to go for official announcements
about BIND releases but since we have traditionally announced them
in bind-users and bind-workers as well, I know some of you do not
subscribe to the announce list.  So for those who are just receiving
this news -- new betas are available, have at them!

Again, apologies for the oversight,

Michael McNally
ISC Support