March 2013 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Mar 1 04:21:45 UTC 2013
Ending: Sun Mar 31 22:01:36 UTC 2013
- Adding trusted-keys to named.conf
- in-addr.arpa insecure?
- bad zone transfer request of reverse addr zone
- cname record
- forwarding & query-source (was Re: name caching and forwarding)
Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng.
- Bind not caching AAAA records
- Disabling DNSSEC until...
- 3rd party CNAMEs and open recursion
- a lot of transfer when slave start
- transfer from multiple views to single view
- Overriding Included Zone File Entries
- Initial BIND 9.9.2 RPZ xfr (spamhaus) failing with "failed to connect: timed out" ?
pgbind9 at ml1.net
- Blocking private addresses with a optionq
King, Harold Clyde (Hal)
- how to verify RPZ with a 'known bad' domain from 3rd party zone file?
pgbind9 at ml1.net
- Master Zones and bind99
- response-policy stats via statistics-channels or statistics-file?
- spf ent txt records.
- Building from source and running in chroot environment
- RFC 5011 trust anchor rollover status
- How to minimize the downtime in my case
- BIND 9.6-ESV-R9b2 is now available
- BIND 9.8.5b2 is now available
- BIND 9.9.3b2 is now available
- Announcements for latest beta releases delayed by accident.
- BIND9 statistics-server: JSON?
- How to optimize dns requests
- Can two views be layered?
- 100% CPU / wedge with 9.8.3-P4 & RPZ?
- OT: UK Routing issue
- Multiple masters for slave zone
- BIND 9.8.2: forward zone not working
- queries aborted due to quota
- what values should I use for responses-per-second and window in my rate-limit clause?
- Dig for link-local
- Reference to statistics-channels output?
- Disable SRTT and enable round-robin for forwarders
- Suspecious DNS traffic
- querying TLD nameservers - limitations
- How to flush MX records from the cache
- Setting a timeout for forwarders
- Fw: not all name servers advertise right edns0 size limit?
- Looking for a pointer on getting reverse mapping with DDNS to work with DHCPD & Named.
- ISC Security Advisory: CVE-2013-2266: A Maliciously Crafted Regular Expression Can Cause Memory Exhaustion in named
ISC Support Staff
- BIND 9.8.4-P2 is now available
- BIND 9.9.2-P2 is now available
- ISC Security Advisory: CVE-2013-2266 (Adam Tkac)
- Having trouble setting up BIND 9.9.2-P2 on Win XP PRO SP3, won't start
- Hack Attempt?
- "make test" fails on Fedora 10
- FW: CVE-2013-2266 Question
- RHEL, Centos, Fedora rpm 9.9.2-p2
- Recursion issue
- Forward First on Master Zone (bypass SOA)
Ben-Eliezer, Tal (ITS)
- Precautions for upgrading from 9.7.7 to 9.9.2-P2
- Dynamic Update Policy.....
- Disable logging for a view
Last message date:
Sun Mar 31 22:01:36 UTC 2013
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:21:15 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).