querying TLD nameservers - limitations

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Mar 25 18:02:56 UTC 2013

There is no need to post to both the mailing list and the news group.
You can safely post only to the list, and it will be sent to the group
for you.

Rather than us guessing what it is you're trying to accomplish, can you
say a little more about it? I can think of some legitimate reasons why a
monitoring system may need to query TLD name servers, but before we can
answer your question properly we really need to know a bit more
information.

Doug