Upgrade Bind documentation

Carsten Strotmann cas at strotmann.de
Fri Oct 25 07:30:38 UTC 2013

Eduardo Bonsi <beartcom at pacbell.net> writes:

> Menandmice have some pre-compiled packages updates for these systems.
>
> http://support.menandmice.com/download/bind/
>
> GNU-kfreebsd/
> illumian/
> kGNUfreebsd/
> linux/
> macosx/
> solaris/

(as the one compiling the BIND packages @ Men & Mice):

unfortunatntly we do not have an AIX machine available to provide AIX
installation packages today.

If someone could donate a AIX development machine running an up-to-date
AIX version, we would use that machine to provide BIND AIX packages the
same way as we do for the other systems listed above.

Also, anyone is looking for BIND packages for an operating-system not in
the above list, please contact me. We are building the packages based on
the requsts and demand.

-- Carsten