Master to Slave initial zone transfer question

Jeronimo L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:27:31 UTC 2014

Dear Alan, sorry but I don't understand...can yo help me on this please:

When  create a new zone in Master and add the zone parameters in
named.conf.local, before the Slave get the new zone do I have to write by
hand the same zone parameters in Slave's named.conf.local and restart its
bind9 daemon ???

Thanks again.

JeLo