Enterprise IPAM/DNS Solutions

greg.rabil at bt.com greg.rabil at bt.com
Mon Apr 28 16:44:51 UTC 2014

Josh,
In addition to the appliance-only vendor solutions you mention below, you may wish look into the BT Diamond IP product line.  This is an enterprise and service provider IPAM solution with full support for DNS and DHCP.  It is available as software-only, with a centralized management component and Agents that are installed on your DNS and/or DHCP servers.  It is also available in a turnkey offering on hardened, proprietary Linux-based appliances.  Lastly, it is also available as either a hosted or managed service.  Please see http://btdiamondip.com for more information.  Full disclosure -- I am the Principal Software Architect for BT Diamond IP.

Regards,
Greg