Enterprise IPAM/DNS Solutions

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Mon Apr 28 16:40:18 UTC 2014

Ray,

Overall, M&M has worked quite nicely for us.  The CLI leaves a lot to be desired though and we have found several bugs in the application throughout the past several years (who doesn't have bugs, though?).  I have also had a hard time getting someone on their Sales team to answer my questions lately.  I do really like the fact that it doesn't require some third party appliance and it can run alongside BIND.

At this point - I'm just looking to see what else is available in this same space (Infoblox, Bluecat, etc).  Any feedback from users of these various platforms is appreciated!

(apologies for the top-post)

Thanks,

Josh