Forwarding request to another DNS server but the same domain

Jeronimo L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:32:12 UTC 2014

Dear John, this is my scenario:

1) Office 1: people work with some machines and fill up a local master zone
"company.com" with records in DNS1
2) Office 2: people works with some others machines and fill up a local
master zone "company.com" with another records in DNS2

So both office have a different master zone.

Both offices belong to the same company, so I need that any client PC can
resolve a hostname from "company.com" domain, independently if this record
is in DNS1 or DNS2.

Thanks again, regards.

JeLo