Logs problem with Bind 9.9.4

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Aug 2 07:24:51 UTC 2014

why do you reply off-list, in HTML and top-posting?

Am 02.08.2014 um 08:09 schrieb ahmed salim:
> the logging is (syslog)

so you can filter in rsyslog.conf
https://www.google.at/search?q=rsyslog+filter+messages

> now your configuration block is working

fine

> I'm just wondering how to disable IPv6 logs???

what about show us what you are talking about?
nobody but you knows what you see on your screen

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise