specifics of downgrading from rpz2 (3rd party patch) -> rpz1 (in Bind release) ?

pgndev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 04:09:37 UTC 2014

> You appear to want people to supply you with a new patch

Oh, THAT's what I wanted?  Thanks SO much for clearing that up!

> ... and unless you are paying Vernon to support you he is under no obligation to respond
to you. ...

You can keep bloviating, but it still doesn't mean you have the
slightest connection to any sort of reality.

Who said anything about obligations?  Exactly which part of asking
about downgrading are you not picking up on?

( pssst! hint, hint! re-read the "NBD -- their choice of course" part)

Please go waste someone else's time.