January 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Jan 1 07:20:21 UTC 2014
Ending: Fri Jan 31 23:23:51 UTC 2014
- Error logs in bind resolving
- Query regardign CNAME
- Enabing RRL in bind
- RPZ help on BIND
- R: DNS with several ip adessess
- Slowing down bind answers ?
- Slowing down bind answers
- Disable DNSSEC
- When Updates Fail
- auto-dnssec create
- New development versions of BIND are available: 9.9.5b1, 9.8.7b1, & 9.6-ESV-R11b1
- Is this scenario possible?
- RPZ seems to be hit and miss
Howard, Christopher Bryan
- Sites that points their A Record to localhost
- dubious cache entry
- rndc addzone gets permission denied
- Generic reasons for recursive performance not to peg CPU?
- specifics of downgrading from rpz2 (3rd party patch) -> rpz1 (in Bind release) ?
- A Few Additional Words About CVE-2014-0591
- RHEL, Centos, Fedora rpm 9.9.4-P2
- dumping master file: tmp-xxx: open: permission denied
- Can we do a sub-domain delegation with godaddy?
- Upgrading from 9.8.3 to 9.9.4
- Named process suddenly down
- New Development Versions of BIND are Available (9.9.5rc1, 9.8.7rc1, and 9.6-ESV-R11rc1)
- How to deny update of statically assgined a/ptr records?
- Rate-limiting - working? How to test?
- transfer signed zone
tlarsen at dns-research.com
- Non-responsive name servers when started during boot on OS X Mavericks 10.9
- additional section policy
- Insecurity proof failed resolving newsletter.postbank.de - but why?
- RPZ Whitelist
bind9 at m.ubaumann.ch
- classless ptr setup
- "Recursive no;" implications?
- db- files on secondary dns server
Ayca Taskin (Garanti Teknoloji)
- I may be confused regarding sub delegated zone
- DNSSEC and upgrading/restoring
- Using nsupdate to insert/delete record in the RPZ zone file
- Need help debugging my zone file
- Variable SOAs in negative responses
- Forwarders Timeout
- Dynamic update the "ip addresses list" defined within acl clause
- libdns.so.99.0.1 / BIND 9.9.3-P2 segfault
- How to query the "incoming" serial of a zone while inline signing
- Bind-9.9.4-S3 RRL
Olsen, Richard William (Rick) CTR DISA PEO-MA (US)
- DNS passthrough on no explicit result?
- RHEL, Centos, Fedora rpm 9.9.5
Last message date:
Fri Jan 31 23:23:51 UTC 2014
Archived on: Fri Jan 31 23:24:07 UTC 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).