Upgrading from 9.8.3 to 9.9.4

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Tue Jan 14 19:53:59 UTC 2014

Good call out.  I'd always enabled empty-zones so didn't get bit by that,
but do think the move to 9.9 is when masterfile-format bit some.  Not a
big deal if you're aware of it.    Other than that the upgrade as quick
and painless.  I would suggest testing the upgrade on a VM or somewhere
first...always good to confirm for your exact configuration.