Upgrading from 9.8.3 to 9.9.4

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Tue Jan 21 21:55:34 UTC 2014

On 01/16/14 16:39, Mike Hoskins (michoski) wrote:
> [...]

The problem I was referring to is mentioned in the feedback to this KB
article:

https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-00803/0/Why-are-queries-for-some-PTR-records-no-longer-forwarded-since-upgrading-to-BIND-9.9.0.html

Though, from 9.9.4 Release Notes, that's probably addressed by this bug fix:

Fix forwarding for  forward only "zones" beneath automatic empty zones.
[RT #34583]

--
Who: Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. - W0LKC - Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
For: Enterprise Server Technologies (EST) -- & SafeZone Ally