Is this scenario possible?

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:05:25 UTC 2014

Hey Guys,

lets say I have a domain exmaple.com which is hosted out and are having MX
records as mail01.exmaple.com and mail02.example.com and
mail.example.comas a "A" Record for accessing mails

example.com   NA   ns1.example.com
                               ns2.example.com

                 IN  MX  mail01.example.com 10
                             mail02.example.com  20
mail.example.com   IN  A   1.1.1.1

Now I would like to create sub-domain as mail.exmaple.com and would like to
move that inside in my network on Bind while original NS are still with
exmaple.com.

So for zone mail.example.com MX would be mail01.example.com &
mail02.example.com and A record again same as @

What glitches do you see here by creating sub-domain mail.example.com