please give feedback on new howto: arming the dns firewall (rpz zone howto part 2)

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at hanscees.com
Wed May 28 22:26:06 UTC 2014

Hello dear bind people,

I have produced a second part in the DNS-firewall howto

1. is howto setup a DNS-firewall part 1:
http://www.isc.org/wpcontent/uploads/2014/05/dns-firewall-howto.pdf
2. is new "Arming the DNS-firewall howto"  and now lives at:
https://app.younited.com/?shareObject=ed24f56e-7d6f-9c74-1031-3aca1b38d0eb

My question again is:
-  if you can give me feedback on things I can do better I would be very
happy.  I am sure my language can be improved upon for one thing.
- any improvement tips are welcome
- are there better / new sources on the internet to find bad-guys
networks and dns-servers than the ones included in the Brice files

I had a lot of fun building this by the way. A usefull new security
firewal! Awsom to see it actually work and stop lookups to russian sites
for instance I did not know my browser was visiting..

--
Sincerely, Hans-Cees Speel (hanscees at hanscees.com)

* Eigenaar bomengids.nl <http://www.bomengids.nl> (volg twitter
<http://twitter.com/bomengidsnl>)