please give feedback on new howto: arming the dns firewall (rpz zone howto part 2)
hanscees at hanscees.com
Wed May 28 22:26:06 UTC 2014
Hello dear bind people,
I have produced a second part in the DNS-firewall howto
1. is howto setup a DNS-firewall part 1:
2. is new "Arming the DNS-firewall howto" and now lives at:
My question again is:
- if you can give me feedback on things I can do better I would be very
happy. I am sure my language can be improved upon for one thing.
- any improvement tips are welcome
- are there better / new sources on the internet to find bad-guys
networks and dns-servers than the ones included in the Brice files
I had a lot of fun building this by the way. A usefull new security
firewal! Awsom to see it actually work and stop lookups to russian sites
for instance I did not know my browser was visiting..
Sincerely, Hans-Cees Speel (hanscees at hanscees.com)
* Eigenaar bomengids.nl <http://www.bomengids.nl> (volg twitter
* Linked-in profile Hans-Cees <http://nl.linkedin.com/in/hanscees>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bind-users