bind-9.10.0-P2 memory leak?

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Tue Sep 9 14:22:24 UTC 2014

Do you guys have max-cache-size set?  I didn't see it in the borderworlds
named.conf.  I've seen similar growth problems when testing 9.x before
setting that (experiment at the time just to see what would happen, and
confirmed this behavior).  Set sensible resource limits based on available
resources.