A record of domain name must be name server ?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Sep 10 21:48:10 UTC 2014

Hey Kevin,

This is not an issue at all.
A PTR is different then a "A" record and can be used by two reverse
domain names and only the owner of the IP addresses space can define them.
I am not sure if two PTR records for two domains will be applied to one
IP but it is possible for two IP addresses to have the same PTR.

Can we even use a CNAME as a PTR???

Eliezer