configuration error in lists.isc.org

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Mon Aug 10 21:59:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-10 16:49, Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. wrote:
> Though I realize my error not recalling that there is a middle (neutral)
> level, and which is more appropriate, since softfail is somewhere between
> fail and neutral which is not where I had intended the servers to be.

Went to fix it, only to discover that I had fixed it 1.5 years ago....maybe I
am losing my mind.  Did while cleaning up SPF after an O365 verification,
too.

Thought read somewhere that the SPF RR has been discontinued.  Should I, and
is it safe to, remove those now?

--
Who: Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. - W0LKC - Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
                                    with LOPSA Professional Recognition.