R: Blocking if resolved ip is geolicalized

Job Job at colliniconsulting.it
Tue Feb 3 14:59:15 UTC 2015

Hi Brown,

oops... excuse me! :) You are right!

Francesco

Da: wbrown at e1b.org [wbrown at e1b.org]
Inviato: martedì 3 febbraio 2015 15.37
A: Job
Cc: bind-users at lists.isc.org
Oggetto: Re: Blocking if resolved ip is geolicalized

From: Job <Job at colliniconsulting.it>

> As example, if 1.2.3.4 is geolocated in China and i want to block
> all Chinese website, if a resolve http://www.site.ch (that is 1.2.3.4),
bind
> should give me an error or a query refused.

Careful, ch is Switzerland (Canton of Helvetica).  China is cn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_country_codes

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.