Installing bind is not very clear for me

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Sep 5 01:29:44 UTC 2015

On 05/09/2015 04:49, Reindl Harald wrote:

> mostly people who are throwing as much as possible appliances and
> firewalls in front of their machines doing that because missing
> knowledge

and falling for some salesman's BS, the moment they sniff you have no
idea, they rub their hands together thinking how big their Christmas
bonus will be, many moons ago an apprentice nearly fell for cisco's hype
of their pix junk, I showed him how to use , hrmm ipchains I think was
back then, did just as good job as any multi thousands dollars box of
vendor crap would.