The DDOS attack on DYN & RRL ?

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:29:45 UTC 2016

I think what we see as a result of this attack is DNS provider diversity
being the new buzz phrase. The same as not relying on a single ISP link i
see more people using multiple DNS providers.
The size of these attacks will grow as IoT continues to grow. It makes
sense to have diverse providers to ensure your domains are serviceable if a
provider gets attacked.