Different forwarder for certain response ip (result ip )

Alberto Colosi alcol at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:47:51 UTC 2017

is really normal ! I have seen even with DNS from VODAFONE or COLT-TELECOM , ALBACOM / BT.COM and so on. I used more but all here have some that give some trouble. Telecom Italia / TIM so to say are good.

not all are good or fast updating (not depending on TTL)

At work as ITC Engineer I have seen and used lines and services from many ISP.

I have a question ... caching or not ......................                            WHY TO USE FORWARDERS ? I stopped to use a long time ago (many and many years)

A sugestion:                        FORGET FORWARDERS ,             DON'T USE

Really better .......... and don't use Google DNS (      1) google know what you do   2) are really slow     3) I never seen any difference like protecion or other    )

Alberto Colosi

ITC NetWork & Security Architect & Administrator & CED Handling ..............