Different forwarder for certain response ip (result ip )

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Sep 16 10:59:24 UTC 2017

Am 16.09.2017 um 12:50 schrieb Alberto Colosi:
> even on hotel ......... why not to use a BIND on unix or window on ur
> box u r using ?

did you read what i repsoned and too and did you try to understand my
answer?

a default bind with recursion won't work when it can't connect to the
world in case it is redirected to a hotel nameserver and when you can
only connect to 80/443, well then your BIND on the box you are using may
use a nameserver you own in the web running on 443