Different forwarder for certain response ip (result ip )

Omid Kosari omidkosari at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 11:19:33 UTC 2017

Wow . I love active community .

Actually my situation is a bit strange . But as explanation i can say that
our upstream provider do dns manipulation on normal ports 53 tcp/udp (please
don't ask why). We may not use vpn or tunnels . The only way is using
alternate ports as forwarders.

But i can not use alternate ports as my main forwarders because if so , then
upstream provider may be aware of that and manipulate them also . So if i
could use them only for certain requests then everything may work fine.

Note:My BIND dns server is caching server .

--
Sent from: http://bind-users-forum.2342410.n4.nabble.com/