TR: Slave Zones for Bind 9.11

Nicolas Breuer Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz
Sun Jun 17 19:10:11 UTC 2018

Hi Evan,

I’m not using the in-view.
So, per default this is copied into memory
In case of failure of primary the slave can take the lead but in case of a reboot, the slave will not download the copy

If using file option, i should use in-view and then duplicate the zone files.

The goal to have two views is only to allow recursion on our internal ip’s.