Domain name based multihome routing?

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:11:31 UTC 2018

I should also mention that I am not a formally trained programmer. I am
mostly an end-user looking for a readymade solution that doesn't require
understanding the source and recompiling it.

I can dabble, but I do not know all the intricacies of C/C++ to implement
with any level of stability or quality, of what I am talking about here.