baby steps...

Alberto Colosi alcol at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:45:54 UTC 2018

In the years I had bad issue with ISC bind and Fedora box.

Possible was my box but moving to NIC IP all was fine.

yes inside resolv.conf NIC IP instead of localhost eg 127.0.0.1

in all case IP socket have to open on layer 3 and shouldn't go on layer2 as socket know that IP as REACHED.

it happened many years ago and I don't remember what was the problem but better to put NIC IP instead of localhost (I remember performance issue and some miss).