Refresh of the .signed DNSSEC file?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Feb 2 12:54:00 UTC 2019

Based having update-policy local; auto-dnssec maintain; in the zone, when I make changed to example.com I was expecting that example.com.signed will be refreshed.

This doesn’t seem to be happening.

I just went through several domains and changed the serial number and removed an old subdomain (ftp) from them, did an rndc reload, and … nothing.

--
The Steve is seen, rightly or wrongly, as the visionary, the leader,
the savant. Bill is the Boswell to The Steve's Johnson, but lacking