isc-bind-esv Repository - "yum update" doing undesirable things!

Verne Britton verne at wvnet.edu
Fri May 10 11:20:57 UTC 2019

I believe SCL allows multiple versions of the same package ... will ISC be using SCL in this manner?

Verne
Verne Britton, Lead Systems Programmer    voice:   (304) 293-5192 x230
Systems Support Group                     (in WV, call 1-800-253-1558)
West Virginia Network for                 FAX:     (304) 293-5540
     Educational Telecomputing            verne at wvnet.edu
837 Chestnut Ridge Road                   http://www.wvnet.edu
Morgantown, WV  26505