isc-bind-esv Repository - "yum update" doing undesirable things!

Michał Kępień michal at isc.org
Fri May 10 12:20:44 UTC 2019

> I believe SCL allows multiple versions of the same package ... will ISC be using SCL in this manner?

If you are asking whether it will be possible to install multiple BIND
Software Collections side by side on the same machine, then no.  All our
Copr repositories use the same Software Collection name, so that it is
easy to migrate from one Copr to another and so that build recipes can
be shared between all Coprs.

I think it goes without saying, but just to make it clear: you will
still be able to install your chosen BIND Software Collection on a
machine which already has stock BIND packages installed.

--
Best regards,
Michał Kępień