Advice on balancing web traffic using geoip ACls

Scott A. Wozny sawozny at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 19:44:15 UTC 2020

My apologies.  I now realize how important that "extended support" P2 is after the version number which I should have specified in my original email.  I assume that since OpenVAS credentialed scanning doesn't complain about it that the really important patches have been backported to it which is why RHEL / CentOS offer it in their package stores.  When I upgrade OS in the environment I'm sure my BIND version will advance with it.

Thanks,

Scott