VS: Advice on balancing web traffic using geoip ACls

Jukka Pakkanen jukka.pakkanen at qnet.fi
Mon Feb 24 10:08:12 UTC 2020

Hi, at the download page the status of 9.16 is “Current-Stable” but it also states “only for testing & evalution, *not* recommended for production”?

Can you confirm if the DNSSEC inline-signing problem (signing just stops sometimes, affects both 9.11 and 9.14 branch) is present in this or not?  I read from the docs that 9.16 had some work to inline signing done, maybe works better in that regards too?

Jukka