Changes in RPZ behaviour between versions

Paulo Cáceres paulo.caceres at ADP.PT
Tue Jun 2 13:12:20 UTC 2020

Hello Daniel,thanks for your response.
I also noticed that if tst.test.com didn't exist on rpz2, it simply
match on rpz1 in *.test.com entry, so for me it was like some bug. This
was why I posted here to check if someone else experienced the same
behaviour and it if it was not some kind of expected change into bind.
This problem with wildcards will give a lots of work to who have rpz
zones updated automatically, so I hope it can go back to what it was.
Thanks again and I hope that someone took your open issue ;).
Regards,Paulo