Two copies of recent posts

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Nov 23 11:02:12 UTC 2020

On 22.11.20 21:56, Paul Kosinski via bind-users wrote:
>I've been getting two identical copies of recent posts to this list
>(such as this item). This only started happening in the past 24 hours
>or so. Is anyone else seeing this?
>
>Upon examination of the headers of the two copies, it looks like ISC's
>list-servers are doing the duplication.

No, it's some people sending duplicate mail:

Cc: bind-users at lists.isc.org, BIND Users <bind-users at isc.org>

IIRC this happened to me when I set up bind-users at isc.org as list address
and when using list-reply, my MUA mutt decided the mail has to go to another
address as long:

in this case, this seems to be OP's fault, when first reply went to bind-users at isc.org
together with bind-users at lists.isc.org and people who replied continued
sending to multiple addresses.