Two copies of recent posts

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Nov 26 02:01:47 UTC 2020

The message that generated this thread had the following:

To: upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Cc: bind-users <bind-users at lists.isc.org>, BIND Users <bind-users at isc.org>

Note the 2 different addresses for bind-users.  Both where delivered to lists.isc.org in a single SMTP
transaction as you noted (ESMTP id 026B967ED73) because the MTA worked out they both needed to be delivered to the same server.  They where then sent through 2 different instances mailman.  One for bind-users at lists.isc.org
and one for bind-users at isc.org and re-injected (ESMTP id B380C67F367 and ESMTP id E414B67F36E).

Mark