[External] Block-domain

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Sep 28 16:05:42 UTC 2020

Mohammed,

I think you might be unaware that .link is a TLD itself.

Some thoughts: You can just create dummy unresolvable domains for these
domains if you have centralized DNS.  If you don't you'll have to block
at a proxy.  If you don't have that, perhaps you have a firewall with
blocking capabilities.

Regards,

KAM