Debug Approach Help?

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Wed Aug 11 17:49:09 UTC 2021

There's a very good article on the ISC website which discusses BIND logging:
https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-01526

I recommend reading and implementing the logging as per their suggestion (backup or make a note of your current logging configuration options in case you want to revert in future) and then start looking through those logs the next time your on-prem slave stops resolving.

Once you spot any errors in the look you can post them here on the list and others will try and help explain what may be happening.

Richard.