No more support for windows

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Jun 4 18:11:00 UTC 2021

Do you understand how ironic is for you to complain about “subscription is not going to happen” while **every** email on the mailing list has this note in the footer:

Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.