Need Help with BIND9

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jun 14 20:37:53 UTC 2021

Thank you for your response.

On 2021-06-11 09:19, Sten Carlsen wrote:
> From my place I resolve both to: 98.191.108.149
>
> keiththewebguy.com [1]. does not actually have the two nameservers
> required though that is not the problem. (ns1 and ns2 have same IP)

I have a VPS that runs Plesk and there is only one name server so for
every domain I have hosted on that VPS the domains have the same name
server for both host names (at the register) I think some call these
glue records.

> BIND seems to work ok but your local settings probably don't point
> your hosts to the right NS.

I found a really good reference and am going though it and am learning a
lot.  After I read it I'm going to start over with a fresh install of
everything.  Or maybe I'll try to troubleshoot.