Best DNSSEC documentation for current version?

Brett Delmage Brett at BrettDelmage.ca
Mon Jun 21 20:13:23 UTC 2021

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> you haven’t said the version, but readthedocs.io has a version picker,
> so you can go with the version you are interested in (v9.16 and up) with
> “latest” referring to the latest stable branch (v9.16.xx).

Thanks for letting me know about this. I seem to have missed that because
I accessed the DNSSEC Guide directly from a duckduckgo search and so did
not realize this docs listing site worked this way. (i thought it was just
another ISC domain; I never thought to look at the root.)

Brett