Dynamic zone update problems, continued

Bruce Johnson johnson at Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU
Fri Mar 5 20:10:02 UTC 2021

named process is running as ’named’:

named      45631  1.0 11.8 411576 220744 ?       Ssl  11:28   0:57 /usr/sbin/named -u named -c /etc/named.conf -t /var/named/chroot

if I run su --shell=/bin/sh named

I can create files  in the directory the journal file should be.