Dnssec delegation NS RRset

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Mar 27 09:30:09 UTC 2021

I am getting the following warning:

The following NS name(s) were found in the authoritative NS RRset, but not in the delegation NS RRset (i.e., in the com zone): (a DNS server)

The DNS server exists and is used by other domains, so This is something specific to this one domain and not to the DNS servers, so I think it must be something on the registrar.

Missing glue records?

--
You have the effrontery to be squeamish, it thought at him. But we
	were dragons. We were supposed to be cruel, cunning, heartless,