BIND 9.16.13 and Mac OS X 10.13.6 - problems with ./configure

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Mar 29 21:40:19 UTC 2021

Please lets not react to one aggression with yet another aggression. I think all has been said on this topic, so if everyone could refrain from piling more emails on this topic I would be very much delighted.

Thanks,
Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.