Bind refusing my DKIM key

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Fri May 7 04:35:47 UTC 2021

I don't know what's up, but when I tried to put my DKIM into the test
server, named-checkzone keeps giving a syntax error on the key line.
Here's what I'm putting in (it really is on one line in the zone file,
just too long for my MUA to put on one line):

key1._domainkey        IN
TXT
"v=DKIM1;p=QUFBQUIzTnphQzF5YzJFQUFBQURBUUFCQUFBQWdRQ3B0Uy9SMzRJQm5yZEhGZFYzNE4zMmdWUjQyelFDUnpXdkJMWDloNkUwOUlRNnBsV0p3S09aL0hHQ3ZjSHlaNytKZVk4MWlCR1p4NWhLN1pvQkZaYTMxcjlmMDRZU2NkeVZmVUQrb004UjJCQzBGNVdQY3ptMGl1TVJQemFqY29tSU5LSHltWEplRHU0K05oTnlhWEJoRi9oS0hrUlNJeFNDU3JqbWxlZWRsdz09IA=="

But when I run checkzone:
dns_rdata_fromtext: myzone.zone:26: syntax error
zone eglifamily.name/IN: loading from master file myzone.zone failed:
syntax error

What's wrong? Why is it failing?

--
Dan Egli